Accommodations - Transportation - TourismYou may now have difficulty reserving your guestroom at the Marriott Ottawa, as it is full on at least some of the nights. The following is a list of some other hotels within about a 15-minute walk of the Marriott.
- Delta Ottawa City Centre, 101 Lyon St. North, Ottawa, K1R 5T9, 613-237-3600, marriott.com
- Albert at Bay Suite Hotel, 435 Albert St., K1R 7X4, 800-267-6644, albertatbay.com
- Radisson Hotel, 402 Queen St., K1R 5A7, 613-236-1133, www.radisson.com
- Sheraton Ottawa, 150 Albert St., Ottawa, K1P 5G2, 613-238-1500, www.sheratonottawa.com
- Alt Hotel, 185 Slater St., Ottawa, K1P 0C8, 1-844-258-6882
Ottawa Marriott Hotel, 100 Kent St., Ottawa, ON K1P 5R7
Click here to reserve your room for WMDER-2016 at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel online.
Guestrooms are available at the CNS block rate of $192 + tax per night. Reservations within the CNS block must be made before the cutoff date of 2016 August 19.
Please reserve early to avoid disappointment – the number of rooms is limited!
The best means of transportation from Ottawa International Airport to the Ottawa Marriott hotel is by taxi.
Canada's capital is a compact, clean, cleverly planned center of culture and politics and a destination for every season. Start downtown at the architecturally stunning National Gallery of Canada, and don't miss the Canadian Museum of Nature and the Canada Aviation and Space Museum. The nearby Gatineau Park attracts cyclists and walkers, while the Byward Market blends old and new Ottawa.
The tourist attractions within walking distance to the hotel are:
- Parliament Hill and Peace Tower
- Rideau Canal
- Royal Canadian Mint
- The Byward Market
- National Gallery of Canada
For official website of Ottawa Tourism visit http://www.ottawatourism.ca/